NETGEAR CM500 - 100NAS DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 High Speed Cable Modem
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Zooming Fast High-Speed Cable Internet Access
With speeds up to 680Mbps and 16x faster than 2.0 devices, this High-Speed Cable Modem gives you speed to spare whether you are streaming or gaming. Plus there are no monthly rental fees. CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with Cable Internet Provides like Comcast XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more.
The NETGEAR CM500 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 680Mbps. It is CableLabs® certified and with DOCSIS® 3.0 is 16X faster than 2.0. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 680 Mbps download and upload 4k streaming speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Ideal for XFINITY Internet Blast and Extreme Customers & Time Warner Maxx customers (up to Ultimate 300 plans)
- Fast self-activation Comcast for XFINITY customers—Get connected without a service call
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 certified to work with U.S. cable Internet providers like XFINITY®, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- 16 down stream and 4 up stream channels for efficient and reliable cable network performance
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges from your Internet provider—up to $120 per year*
- Gigabit Ethernet port—Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
CUT YOUR CABLE TV BILL NOW!
- Not Applicable
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks
- Fast download and upload speed - (16 x 4) 680Mbps† download & 132Mbps† upload
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 certified to work with U.S. cable Internet providers like XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Ideal for XFINITY Internet Blast and Extreme Customers (up to Ultimate 300 plans)
- IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Simple—CD-less installation
- Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Cable Broadband Internet service
- Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari®1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 4.88 x 7.28 in (60 x 124 x 185 mm)
- Weight: 0.62 lb (0.28 kg)
- High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0 (CM500)
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick install guide
† Maximum rate is derived from DOCSIS® 3.0 specifications and actual throughput will vary depending on the MSO provisioning and speed tier subscription. Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility.
*Based on a typical monthly equipment rental fee of $10 per month.
NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
Customer-owned modems may not be compatible with certain cable networks. Please check with your cable provider to confirm this NETGEAR modem is allowed on your cable network. This product not compatible with Cable bundled voice services.
CUT YOUR CABLE TV BILL NOW!